Get probing! The ChipWhisperer CW308 UFO board is the ultimate starting point for side-channel power analysis attacks. The CW308 puts all the standard requirements onto one board (such as power supplies, oscillators, filters) allowing you to make super-simple target victim boards. A large variety of available target examples provides all levels of architectures for you to test against, including 8-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microcontrollers, and FPGAs.
- 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and V-ADJ (1.25V - 3.5V range) power supplies.
- Oscillator driver with crystal socket to allow use of most 2 or 3-pin crystals to drive target device or ChipWhisperer.
- On-board LC low-pass filter to provide "clean" power supply for resistive shunt measurement.
- Diode protection on I/O lines to allow voltage glitch insertion on target with less risk to connected devices.
- Soft-start on input power to avoid disconnecting ChipWhisperer-Lite USB when switching power on/off
- NAE-CW308 Main Board.
- NAE-CW308T-XMEGA Target Board.
- NAE-CW308T-STM32F3 Target Board (Boards now come with ARM target instead of AVR)
- NPCB-CW308T-STM32F Blank PCB (in addition to assembled board, provided if you wish to use a different STM32F device).
- NPCB-CW308T-PROTOTYPE (x3) prototyping boards.
- Lifter Tool to help with removal of target PCBs.
- 7.37 MHz crystal.
- 8x jumper wires.
- 30-cm SMA cable.
If you already have a ChipWhisperer Capture (CW1173-CAPTURE, CW1173-2PART, or CW1200), you do not need any additional cables. You can power the CW308 using the 20-pin cable with the ChipWhisperer-Capture, and the SMA cables provide a signal path.
If using the board stand-alone, you will require the following parts:
- 5.0V DC Power supply.
- SMA to BNC Cable (for connecting to oscilloscope).
See Level 1 and Level 2 Kits for complete package options.
Due to supply chain disruptions, this product might be out of stock. Visit Mouser Electronics for other purchasing options.