Get probing! The ChipWhisperer CW308 UFO board is the ultimate starting point for side-channel power analysis attacks. Be sure to see wiki documentation for full details. The CW308 puts all the standard requirements onto one board (such as power supplies, oscillators, filters) allowing you to make super-simple target victim boards. CW308 features:
- 1.2V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and V-ADJ (1.25V - 3.5V range) power supplies.
- Oscillator driver with crystal socket to allow use of most 2 or 3-pin crystals to drive target device or ChipWhisperer.
- On-board LC low-pass filter to provide "clean" power supply for resistive shunt measurement.
- Diode protection on I/O lines to allow voltage glitch insertion on target with less risk to connected devices.
- Soft-start on input power to avoid disconnecting ChipWhisperer-Lite USB when switching power on/off
The base kit includes:
- NAE-CW308 Main Board.
- NAE-CW308T-XMEGA Target Board.
- NAE-CW308T-AVR Target Board.
- NPCB-CW308T-XMEGA Blank PCB (in addition to assembled board, provided if you wish to use a different XMEGA device).
- NPCB-CW308T-PROTOTYPE (x3) prototyping boards.
- Lifter Tool to help with removal of target PCBs.
- 7.37 MHz crystal.
- 8x jumper wires.
- 30-cm SMA cable.
If you already have a ChipWhisperer 2-Part version, you do not need any additional cables. You can power the CW308 using the 20-pin cable, and the SMA cables provide a signal path.
If using the board stand-alone, you will require the following parts:
- 5.0V DC Power supply.
- SMA to BNC Cable (for connecting to oscilloscope).
We sell those parts in an add-on kit for your convenience.
See wiki documentation for full details