The ChipWhisperer-Pro (CW1200) is our high-end device suitable for laboratory use. Compared to the Lite/2-part version the ChipWhisperer-Pro features:
- 98K-sample buffer (compared to 24K-sample with CW-Lite).
- Streaming mode for almost unlimited capture (>10M/sample) when sampling at 10MS/s or slower.
- Trigger on analog pattern (SAD match).
- Advanced I/O trigger (trigger on UART, SPI).
The hardware design of the CW1200 can be considerably expanded, meaning additional features can be added.
This bundle includes everything you need to get started, including:
- Advanced Breakout Board (voltage translation).
- Probe set with Power Supply (Differential probe + LNA + H-Field probe).
- CW308 UFO Board Kit (STM32F3 & XMEGA Targets, jumper wires, etc.) (NEW: Boards now come with ARM target instead of AVR)
- 3 Additional Blank Target Boards with Header Pins.
- SMA-BNC Cable
- SMA-SMA Cables
- High-Pass and Low-Pass filters that screw onto front-end of CW1200.
See sneak peek for more details:
NOTE: If you already have purchased a Level 2 Starter Kit, you have the option to upgrade the kit by ordering just the CW1200 with the Carry Case. (Final photo forth coming.)