It's finally here - the ChipSHOUTER® electromagnetic fault injection platform. Not only do we bring you this fault injection platform, but we're bringing you a complete kit including EMFI validation targets to help you better understand the injected field effects.
For more details see the Detailed User Manual! You can also see the GIT Repo for some examples of the API.
- The ChipSHOUTER CW520 main unit is the EMFI fault injection platform itself.
- The 19V power supply provides DC power to the Chip-SHOUTER.
- The injection probe tips must be added onto the end of the ChipSHOUTER before using the device. Do not touch the probes during operation. (x4 included: x2 1mm, and x2 4mm).
- The Isolated USB adapter provides a computer inter-face to the ChipSHOUTER.
- The SMA Saver is a sacrificial SMA male to female adapter. It is added onto the ChipSHOUTER to save wear and tear on the ChipSHOUTER SMA connector. The SMA Saver can easily be replaced in case it is damaged.
- The SMA right angle adapter is used in combination with a horizontal mount XY table.
- The oscilloscope probe adapter allows monitoring of the pulse inserted at the tip of the ChipSHOUTER itself (x2 included)
- The SMB to SMA adapter allows interfacing the exter-nal trigger input with the ChipWhisperer trigger outputs, or other equipment with logic-level SMA outputs.
- The SMB to BNC adapter allows interfacing the exter-nal trigger input with regular lab equipment.
- The SMB cable is used to connect the external trig-ger.
- The Ballistic Gel SRAM target provides detailed in-formation about the effectiveness of a fault injection pattern.
- The Simple EMFI target allows quick validation that a fault injection probe is working.
- The cooling air adapter allows you to insert dry air into the ChipSHOUTER for cooling. The adapter may look different or be of different material than shown here.
We are continuously improving our products. Some of the accessories or the device may look different than the photos used for this manual, but this is part of our continuous refinement of the product.
Inventory is very limited as we are still ramping up the full production for this complex device (as it includes custom cables, several PCAs, and custom fault injection tips)